Ms. Elizee is a former president of the Haitian Lawyers Association. In 2016, she was voted valedictorian of the Haitian American Chamber of Commerce's first top 20 under 40 class and currently serves as a board member of the Chamber. In 2018, Ms. Elizee was voted Vice Chair of the Chamber's executive board.
She was appointed to the Hispanic Advisory Board of Miami Dade County by Commissioner Jean Monestime. Ms. Elizee is also a graduate of the prestigious Florida Bar Leadership Academy. She currently serves as the chair of the Immigration Committee of the Dade County Bar Association.
In 2017 the Miami Herald chose Ms. Elizee to partake in their CEO Round-table series, where leaders in the business community are asked to answer business questions for their readers.
State of Florida
Southern District of Florida
University of Washington School of Law, LLM in Sustainable International Development
University of Miami School of Law, JD with honors
University of Miami, BS in Communication
- Trump must do better by Haitians than Obama did. May 2017, Miami Herald
- Impact of President Trump's executive order on Caribbean Nationals, February 2017, Jamaicans.com
- Choice of Law Issues and Foreign Marriage Contracts, Summer 2016, The Florida Bar Family Law Section Commentator
- Don't Forget Haitians in Immigration Reform, September 2014, Sun Sentinel
- Is there hope for those already deported?, June 2013, DCBA Bulletin
Elizee Law Firm, P.A.
1110 Brickell Avenue, Suite 315
Miami, Florida 33131
- Top 20 Under 40 Young Professionals Valedictorian, Haitian American Chamber of Commerce
- Spotlight Award, Florida Bar Family Law Section
- Law Alumni Leadership Award, University of Miami Law Alumni Association
- HYPE Entrepreneur of the Year Award, Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- Quiet Storm Achievement Legal Award, Women's Power Caucus
- Reaching your immigration goals through business, December 2017, Venture Cafe Miami
- Know your immigration rights, Impact the Outcome and Year Up South Florida.
- Immigration options for athletes, artists, and performers, June 2017, Venture Cafe Miami
- Everything you need to know about new immigration policies, March 2017, Venture Cafe Miami
American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
Haitian Lawyers Association (HLA)
Dade County Bar Association (DCBA)
Hispanic Affairs Advisory Board of Miami-Dade County (HAAB)
The Florida Bar, Family Law Section
The Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division
Haitian American Chamber of Commerce
Florida Bar Wm. Reece Smith Jr. Leadership Academy, Class II Fellow
French and Haitian Creole