Featured Posts

Dade County Bar Association Immigration Training

September 24, 2018

Please reload

Follow Us

April 16, 2019

Many immigrants have a non-immigrant tourist visa to enter and exit the United States. Most

people use a visitor visa to enter the US for short trips. Visitor visas are nonimmigrant visas to

enter the US temporarily for business (B1), tourism, pleasure, or visiting (B2),...

April 19, 2018

In terms of immigration, a trainee is a person who is coming to the United States for the sole purpose of receiving training that is specific to their job. The applicant may already be employed by a foreign firm, or they may be required to attend training for a job tha...

June 12, 2017

B1 visas are commonly issued to foreign business people. Unlike a B2, tourist visa, a B1 visa is issued to allow foreigners to complete business-related tasks that do not required actually working in the U.S.

Factors to be used in determining entitlement to Temporary Vi...

Please reload