Visa for Parents and Families of International Athletes and Entertainers 

Elizee Law Firm is a full service immigration law firm. We can guide you through your current immigration issues. If you are a parent, spouse, or child or an athlete or entertainer coming to working in the United States, you qualify for a visa of your own! 

Derivatives are available for family members of the athletes. Employment authorization is granted to the spouse or child of a P-1 internationally recognized athlete or member of an internationally recognized entertainment group and essential support; a P-2 artist or entertainer in a reciprocal exchange program and essential support; or a P-3 artist or entertainer in a culturally unique program and essential support. Employment authorization is granted only as approved by the INS for the spouse or child of an O-1 person with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics; or an O-2 person accompanying in the artistic or athletic performance by an O-1 visa holder.


Elizee Law Firm is full service immigration law firm. We can guide you and your family through your current immigration case. Our staff is fluent in Spanish and Haitian Creole. Contact us at (305) 371-8846. 


Actors and Actresses

Artists and Graphic Designers

TV and Film

Music Producer

Fashion Models


Parents and Families

Green Card for Extraordinary Athletes and Artists

Please reload